Exhibit with ISSCR
Meet face-to-face with the experts in the field. Whether your company is selling products or services, promoting your organization or introducing a new product, exhibiting at the ISSCR 12th Annual Meeting increases your company’s visibility among the most influential leaders in stem cell research.
The ISSCR 12th Annual Meeting will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre (West Building) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Exhibit Space Rental
$3,500 USD per 10' x 10' space
*Add $400 USD to each corner
Freeman is the official exhibit contractor for the ISSCR 12th Annual Meeting. Each confirmed exhibitor will receive the Exhibitor Services Manual which will include important information and order forms. Exhibit booth rental includes:
- Draped back wall and side rails
- Company identification sign
- General cleaning of aisles and exhibit hall floor, excluding individual booths
- Discounted meeting registration
- Note: Exhibitors are responsible for all freight, drayage and carpet, decorating and labor charges
Shipping to Vancouver
Shipping to Vancouver from the U.S. should not cost any more than shipping domestically to the west coast of the U.S. The ISSCR has been "officially recognized" by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) International Events & Convention Services Program (IECSP) so all exhibit and display materials that are entering the country, temporarily for the show, may do so on a duty free and tax free basis. In addition to the temporary imports, the ISSCR qualifies for Foreign Organization Remission Order Status (FORO) which means that all "consumables" such as gifts, giveaways, marketing materials/handouts, anything that will technically remain in Canada may enter on a duty free and tax free basis as well. Lastly, an important aspect of shipping to Vancouver is that it is one of the major transportation hubs on the west coast of North America so it does not cost much more to ship to Vancouver than it would to ship to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle.
Please reference this Customs letter for important information and instructions on shipping.
Hours subject to change.
Tuesday, June 17 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 18 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 18 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 19 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, June 20 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 21 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 21 3:30 p.m.– 7:00 p.m.
Exhibit Space Assignment
Space will be assigned only with full payment and according to the ISSCR Priority Point program. The ISSCR reserves the right to determine final exhibit space assignments and to accept or reject any exhibits. Complete the ISSCR Exhibit Contract and note your booth location preference.
Priority Point Program
Exhibitor Priority Points are received throughout the year by participating as an exhibitor or supporter in an ISSCR event. Initial exhibit booth space assignment is offered according to companies’ accrued priority points in the ISSCR Priority Point program. Click here for details.
Exhibit Cancellation Policy
The ISSCR must receive written notice of exhibit space cancellation or booth reduction. Exhibitors who notify the ISSCR on or before February 28, 2014, will be liable for $1,750 USD processing fee per 10’x10’. After February 28, 2014 no refunds will be made.
- All exhibit agreements must be made on the ISSCR Support and Exhibit Contract and submitted to the ISSCR Headquarters. Full payment is required within 30 days of submitting the contract from June 12, 2013 - February 28, 2014. Payment must accompany contracts received after February 28, 2014.
- No exhibitor shall sublet, assign or share any part of the space allocated.
- Booth space is assigned according to the ISSCR Priority Point program.
- Meeting registration must be used by exhibiting company’s employees only.
- The ISSCR reserves the right to review and approve materials before providing mailing lists.
- For a full list of exhibit rules and regulations, see the second page of the Exhibit Contract.
Please contact Drew Rich with any questions.