Advance registration is open!
Registration is now open for the ISSCR 12th Annual Meeting. Register by Tuesday, May 27 and book your hotel room in either the Pan Pacific Vancouver, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle or Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside for a chance to win a Vancouver Experience Pass, courtesy of Tourism Vancouver.
How to Register
ISSCR 12th Annual Meeting Registration
| Trainee Member ||Rate (USD) ||Cutoff |
|Full/Affiliate Member || || |
|Nonmember || || |
|One Day Only || || |
Now you can register, update your membership, submit or edit your hotel reservation, submit abstracts, and even edit your Annual Meeting badge - all with one login and password!
If you are an ISSCR member or have attended a past meeting, your information has been stored in our system, including your email address. Your email address is your username when logging in. All ISSCR members have received a new password by email. If you do not know your new password, please click “forgot username or password” to be emailed a reset password. If your email address has changed, please contact us to update your username by calling +1-224-592-5700 or emailing email@example.com
If you are not a current ISSCR member or have not attended a past meeting, follow the prompts to create a new profile.
Have a question regarding registration? Click here for frequently asked questions.
What comes with my Registration?
When you register for the full Annual Meeting you receive:
- Access to cutting-edge research and all educational sessions
- Opportunities to present your own research or learn about the newest research of your peers during poster presentations to scientists, clinicians, and industry professionals
- Admission to the exhibit hall, where you can meet with industry representatives to talk about their latest technologies and products to aid in your research.
- Networking opportunities and registration to social events where you can develop relationships with peers and mentors
- Meeting materials including the final program and proceedings
- ISSCR14 mobile app and electronic copy of searchable abstracts, poster locations, and event alerts
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments during evening receptions
- Entry to win a Vancouver Experience Pass (restrictions apply)
- Entree to pre-meeting Focus sessions and Industry Workshops
*One-day registration includes admission to all educational sessions, exhibits, poster sessions and social events scheduled for the day purchased. You may register at this rate for one day only.
Junior Investigator Luncheon
ISSCR trainee members: be sure to make the most of your Annual Meeting experience by participating in a Junior Investigator Luncheon. More information regarding the JI Luncheon will be sent in early 2014. If you would like to express interest in joining the luncheon or contact us for questions, please email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change my registrant type to member?
If you already began registration for the Annual Meeting as a nonmember but wish to become an ISSCR member before completing registration, please complete the ISSCR membership application and forward your email confirmation to email@example.com with your request to complete registration at the member rate. We will adjust your registration and email you with further instructions to complete registration.
Registration and Housing
800-974-3084 (USA only)
ISSCR Membership and Login
Please submit notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 9, 2014.
ISSCR will charge a $150 USD cancellation fee for written cancellations submitted by May 9, 2014. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after May 10, 2014.
Please visit our visa information page for details on visa requirements for foreign persons visiting Canada. If applicable, we recommend you complete visa application at least 3 months in advance of your travel dates.