About the ISSCR Annual Meeting
Stem cell research is yielding fundamental scientific discoveries and unprecedented opportunities to cure disease. The process of developing therapies is long and complex. ISSCR is the premier international society for stem cell science, an organization dedicated to a concerted international approach to advancing research towards new therapies.
The ISSCR Annual Meeting provides an opportunity for scientists, clinicians, educators and industry professionals to share new data, learn from peers, and discover global advances within the stem cell field. With more than 3600 professionals from 55 countries, the ISSCR Annual Meeting is the global source of the discoveries that are the basis for treatments of tomorrow. Connect with the discoveries that will change the future of medicine. Be part of the community that is changing the world by changing the way we understand the biology.
As an ISSCR Annual Meeting delegate you will:
- Learn about exciting discoveries from global thought leaders during plenary and concurrent sessions, covering the full breadth of stem cell science.
- Connect with scientists from all spectrums of study during lively evening receptions showcasing more than 1,600 posters.
- Network with peers and colleagues at planned topic-focused Meet Up sessions, or better yet, you can organize a Meet Up session for people who share your particular passion.
- Map your career path at special events designed for early-career group leaders and junior investigators.
- Explore the largest exhibit hall dedicated to stem cell research to uncover the newest tools and reagents to accelerate your research.
- Attend a focus session organized by your peers in the ISSCR Ethics and Public Policy Committee, Industry Committee or Junior Investigators Committee.
- Discover new technologies and methods used in stem cell research during our Industry Wednesday Symposia and industry-led Innovation Showcase sessions.