About the ISSCR Annual Meeting
At the heart of the stem cell community is the ISSCR annual meeting - a place where researchers across the breath of the field come together to discuss breakthrough science and collaborate with colleagues. Through our scientific programming and networking opportunities, we strive to provide inspiration and insight to advance the promise of this dynamic field of research.
Connect with leaders and peers from around the world and engage with the cutting-edge science and technology that is transforming stem cell research.
- Learn and discover through an outstanding slate of plenary and keynote speakers, and an expanded program schedule of 28 concurrent session tracks.
- Get your work in front of nearly 4,000 attendees and collaborators to help drive your research forward.
- Connect directly with leaders in the field and peers at all career levels, to enhance your career and gain new perspectives
- Network at special events designed for early-career group leaders and trainees.
- Explore the largest exhibit hall dedicated to stem cell research, full of innovative tools for your lab.
Discover what's waiting for you at the Global Stem Cell Event.