Application submission is open 1 August 2016 through 17 February 2017.
There is a fee to organize a Focus Session.
Corporate entity $9,500 USD
Nonprofit organization $5,000 USD
To qualify for the nonprofit organization rate of $5,000 USD, the organizer is required to provide proof of the organization’s nonprofit status with the application. For US organizations, a copy of the nonprofit organization’s IRS Determination Letter satisfies the proof required. A similar document for non-US organizations will be recognized as proof of nonprofit status. If there is a co-supporting nonprofit organization for the session, both organizations are required to submit proof of nonprofit status to be eligible for the nonprofit organization rate.
If the Focus Session is supported by a corporate entity, the corporate rate applies.
- Focus sessions will be included in marketing promotions to the ISSCR international community in advance of the meeting and onsite. Marketing promotions include the ISSCR Annual Meeting website, marketing emails to more than 11,000 scientists, researchers and industry professionals, and the ISSCR Annual Program Guide.
- At least one sign listing titles, times, and locations for all Focus Sessions will be placed in registration area at the convention center on Wednesday, 17 June 2017.
- Meeting room. Room will be set theatre-style or classroom-style, usually to the maximum capacity for the room. Room sets will be determined approximately 8 weeks before the meeting.
- Two six-foot tables right outside of the session room for promotional material distribution.
- Audio-Visual setup arrangements and labor will be set according to standard ISSCR room set and will include a lectern, microphone, one table microphone at the head table, two microphones for audience Q & A, one projector, and one screen.
- At least one coffee station for Focus Session delegates from 8:30-9:00 prior to the start of the Focus Sessions.
- One-time complimentary use of the ISSCR 2017 Annual Meeting pre-meeting delegate mailing list for your pre-show mailing. The ISSCR reserves the right to approve all mailing pieces. The deadline to submit your mailing piece for approval is 8 May 2017. Sending a mailing in advance of the meeting is optional.
Additional furnishings, and audio/visual must be ordered through the ISSCR’s official meeting providers. All incurred costs associated with Focus Session activities beyond what is provided by the ISSCR are the sole responsibility of the organizer. Sign-up Today!