Call for Abstracts
The International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) invites the submission of abstracts that report new research developments across the breadth of stem cell biology, stem cell medicine, regenerative medicine, or related ethical and regulatory issues. Abstract submissions are welcomed from physicians, scientists, researchers, and trainees in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
NOTE: Regular abstract submission deadline has closed and all notifications for those submissions have been sent. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your notification
Late-breaking abstract submissions are open 7 February to 12 April, 2017
Abstracts are evaluated to ensure that they meet the following standards:
- Substantive results, whether experimental, calculated or theoretical, must be included
- Research was conducted in accordance with The ISSCR Guidelines for Stem Cell Research and Clinical Translation
- Results must be the work of authors listed
- Clinical case studies will not be considered
- Promotion of a commercial product or service is not permitted
Please familiarize yourself with the details below prior to submitting an abstract:
- A non-refundable fee is required for abstract submission. Payment must be made by credit card.
- Our online submission will provide directions as you complete each step and you will be able to go back and make changes to your submission until abstract submission closes.
- Abstracts submitted for regular submission only (not late breaking) are evaluated to determine eligibility for poster awards and travel stipends.
- Abstracts are not peer-reviewed but those printed in the meeting program or abstract book are citable.
- After being notified of abstract acceptance, abstract presenters are required to register for the meeting in order for the presentation to be included in the program. The abstract submission fee does NOT constitute the registration fee.
- Submitters and presenters must adhere to the deadlines for submission, acceptance and registration to be included in the program.
Please contact email@example.com with all abstract and presentation-related inquiries.