Speaker Presentation Information
Thank you for engaging with largest, most prestigious stem cell and regenerative medicine audience. Our meeting will bring together 4,000+ attendees from over 60 countries who look forward to hearing your latest data advancing the stem cell field towards its goal of improving human health.
Check this page often for updates on information you need for planning and ISSCR needs from you as we craft an outstanding meeting. Any questions should be directed to Liz Weislogel email@example.com
- It is your responsibility to make your own hotel arrangements. Please reserve hotel rooms early to ensure a room. ISSCR has contracted with a few hotels to offer special rates for our attendees. Discounted room rates are only available through our hotel reservation partner OnPeak through 22 May, 2017. Book your hotel here.
- It is your responsibility to make your own travel arrangements. Meeting attendees can receive up to 20% discount off their airfare to Boston for the ISSCR meeting using our Star Alliance Network discount. Please read the details and list of participating airlines on our website. Japanese travelers should especially read the details carefully. Our travel site also has information on trains, taxis, and general information on traveling to Boston.
- You are responsible for your own meeting registration. For invited speakers: your registration fee is waived and will be noted in the registration process. Register for ISSCR 2017 here.
- It is especially important to create your presentation as a Powerpoint or Keynote file and we recommend you save it in a PPTX format. Please include any disclosures in the first slide or two of your presentation.
- Please create and practice your presentation to be sure it fits in the allotted time.
- It is critical that you upload your presentation at least 4 hours in advance of your talk and that you visit the Speaker Ready Room to check your presentation before your scheduled session.
Speaker Ready Room 204B
Tuesday, 13 June 14:00 – 18:00 Wednesday, 14 June 8:00 – 19:00 Thursday, 15 June 8:00 – 19:00 Friday, 16 June 8:00 – 19:00 Saturday, 17 June 8:00 – 16:30
Plenary Presenter's Rehearsals
Please visit the plenary hall at one of the following times for an orientation of the Plenary stage setup.
- Tuesday, 13 June 16:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday, 14 June 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday, 15 June 7:30 – 8:30
- Friday, 16 June 7:30 – 8:30
- Saturday, 17 June 7:30 – 8:30
ISSCR CONNECT Release
- Each year since 2012 we have enhanced the value of our meetings by providing on demand speaker-approved talks to members and/or annual meeting attendees following the meeting through our ISSCR Connect Webinars platform. Plenary presenters will be emailed further information and are asked to accept or decline the use of your presentation. Be assured ISSCR will not use your presentation without your expressed agreement.
- All invited speakers will receive complimentary meeting registration. Reimbursement amounts for travel expenses are specified in your invitation letter. This is meant to defray some of the travel costs; it is not meant to cover all costs. Speakers are responsible for their own hotel, airfare or other travel reservations this includes the initial bookings, changes or cancellations. Receipts should be submitted after the meeting for reimbursements up to your specified amount. ISSCR recommends coach airfares only; business class tickets will likely exceed the reimbursement limit. Reimbursements are not available if you do not attend the meeting.