First-Time Attendee Guide
Make the most out of the ISSCR 2015 by planning ahead and familiarizing yourself with everything ISSCR offers during our four-day meeting. Please visit this webpage regularly for the latest information available to first-time attendees. VENUE
: Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center ADDRESS
: Mässvägen 1, Älvsjö, Sweden TRAVEL TIME TO/FROM CITY CENTER VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT
: 5-10 minutes TRAIN/BUS STATION
- Plenary sessions are scheduled throughout all four days of the meeting.
- Concurrent sessions consist of 5 simultaneous scientific talks scheduled on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- All registrants are encouraged to attend all Posters Receptions and enjoy complimentary beer/wine as well as light snacks in the Exhibition Hall Wednesday - Friday, 24-26 June.
- Before the ISSCR 2015 begins on Wednesday afternoon, ISSCR offers Focus Session(s) as in-depth pre-meeting presentations. No need to pre-register as these events are open to all attendees.
- Trainee members have three networking luncheons available exclusively to them: Meet the Experts on Thursday, 25 June and Friday, 26 June as well as the Career Panel on Saturday, 27 June. Trainee members must pre-register to attend these events. Registration for these events is now open and offered as add-on options within the Annual Meeting's registration.
- If registrants agreed to opt-in to eSocial during registration, they can schedule meetings and reach out to other participating registrants using this networking platform. Click here to log in to eSocial.
- The Online Program Planner link will be sent out to registrants in June 2015 so attendees can customize their own schedule which later can be uploaded to the mobile app. Once attendees download the mobile app, they can update schedules directly on their mobile devices thereafter.