Exhibit with ISSCR
We have been a faithful and committed exhibitor/sponsor every year since the ISSCR was founded. It is the best investment we ever made.
Randy Yerden, Founder and CEO, BioSpherix
The ISSCR is the leading scientific organization in the field of stem cell biology with over 4,000 members from more than 60 countries.
All in One Place
The ISSCR Annual Meeting is the largest international annual assembly dedicated to stem cell research, attracting between 3,000-4,000 delegates. Through scientific symposia, exhibits, tutorials, and events, meeting delegates share innovative stem cell and regenerative medicine research, learn about what is on the horizon, and advance the field.
Meet face-to-face with the experts in the field. Whether your company is selling products or services, promoting your organization or introducing a new product, exhibiting at the ISSCR Annual Meeting increases your company’s visibility among the most influential leaders in stem cell research.
Dates and Venue
The meeting will be held at the Stockholmsmässan Exhibition Centre located in Älvsjö, approximately ten kilometers south of Stockholm city.
Exhibiting and looking for the exhibitor services guide? Stockholmsmässan is the general contractor. Link to Exhibitor Services.
Stockholmsmässan is the largest meeting place in Scandinavia hosting hundreds of national and international congresses, conferences and corporate events each year. Both buses and commuter trains stop at Älvsjö Station located at the Stockholmsmässan. The journey by commuter train from Stockholm Central Station to Stockholmsmässan is ten minutes. The ISSCR headquarters hotel is the Clarion Sign in Stockholm.
The 2015 ISSCR Annual Meeting
24-27 June 2015
Stockholmässan, Mässvagen 1, Älvsjö
New to the ISSCR? Welcome! The ISSCR reserves the right to determine the acceptability of applications for exhibit space. The products or services to be exhibited must be of professional or educational interest or benefit to the registrant and are, in the opinion of ISSCR, related to the fields of stem cell science and regenerative medicine. Exhibiting eligibility is based on the following standards:
- Exhibits must be of an educational character
Companies that have not previously exhibited at an ISSCR Annual Meeting should include the following with their application:
- Exhibits must emphasize instruments, products, or services for use in teaching or research or clinical practice within standard of practice guidelines
- Books or other publications in fields of relevance to the professional interests of the Society's members and meeting delegates are also acceptable
- Background information on company
- Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited
- List of scientific or medical meetings where the company has exhibited. Include meeting name and dates.
Exhibit Space Rental
$4,000 USD per 3x3m Stand
*Add $400 to each corner
Exhibit booth rental includes:
- White wall panel system
- Company name identification sign
- Furniture and carpet (2 chairs and 1 table)
- 1 x 230 V electrical outlet, 10A max 2300 W, plug type C&F
- 3 spotlights (1 running meter per wall)
- Two full meeting registrations
- Mobile App exposure
- One-time use of pre-show and post-show delegate list for direct mailings
Hours subject to change.
|Wednesday, 24 June ||15:15 – 20:30 |
|Thursday, 25 June ||11:00 – 20:00 |
|Friday, 26 June ||11:00 – 20:00 |
|Saturday, 27 June ||11:00 – 16:00 |
|Tuesday, 23 June ||9:00 – 17:00 |
|Wednesday, 24 June ||8:00 – 12:00 |
|Saturday, 27 June ||16:00 – 19:00 |
Stand Assignment: Space will be assigned only with full payment and according to the ISSCR Priority Point program. The ISSCR reserves the right to determine final exhibit space assignments and to accept or reject any applications. Complete the ISSCR Exhibit Application and note your stand location preference.
Priority Point Program: Exhibitor Priority Points are received throughout the year by participating as an exhibitor or supporter in an ISSCR event. Initial exhibit stand space assignment is offered according to companies’ accrued priority points in the ISSCR Priority Point program.
Exhibit Cancellation PolicyThe ISSCR must be notified in writing in the event of cancellation or space reduction. If cancellation of exhibit stand occurs prior to 27 February 2015, the exhibitor will be liable for $1,825 USD processing fee per single stand. After 27 February 2015 no refunds will be made.
- All exhibit agreements must be made on the ISSCR Exhibit Contract and submitted to the ISSCR Secretariat. Full payment is required within 30 days of submitting the contract from 18 June 2014 - 27 February 2015. Payment must accompany contracts received after 27 February 2015.
- No exhibitor shall sublet, assign or share any part of the space allocated.
- Stand space is assigned according to the ISSCR Priority Point program.
- Meeting registration must be used by exhibiting company’s employees only.
- The ISSCR reserves the right to review and approve materials before providing mailing lists.
- Marketing activities outside your contracted stand is forbidden unless a written agreement has been established with the ISSCR.
- It is not permitted to pack and leave the stand before closing hours. Exhibitors who do not respect this will be charged a penalty of $1,500 USD.
- For a full list of exhibit rules and regulations, see the ISSCR Exhibit Contract.
The Reverse Charge Procedure applies to European VAT registered corporations where the VAT is applicable in their country of establishment. VAT is not applicable to corporations established outside Europe. For more information on VAT recovery possibilities please visit: www.taxport-international.com/isscr-sweden.
Thank you for your interest in the ISSCR. Please contact Amy Claver with any questions.