Meet face-to-face with the experts in the field. Whether your company is selling products or services, promoting your organization or introducing a new product, exhibiting at the ISSCR 11th Annual Meeting increases your company’s visibility among the most influential leaders in stem cell research.
Exhibit Booth Hours*
|Setup: || |
|Tuesday, June 11 || 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. |
|Wednesday, June 12 || 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. |
|Exhibit Hours: || |
|Wednesday, June 12 || 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. |
|Thursday, June 13 ||11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. |
6:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m.
|Friday, June 14 ||11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. |
6:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m.
|Saturday, June 15 ||11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. |
|Dismantle: || |
|Saturday, June 15 ||1:00 p.m..– 7:00 p.m. |
*Hours may be subject to change.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Level Zero - Hall A
Exhibit Space Rental Fee
$3,500* USD per 10' x 10' booth
*Add $400 USD to each corner
Exhibit booth rental includes:
- Draped back wall and side rails
- Company identification sign
- General cleaning of aisles and exhibit hall floor, excluding individual booths
- Discounted meeting registration
- Note: Exhibitors are responsible for all freight, drayage, decorating and labor charges
Official Exhibit Contractor
Freeman is the official exhibit contractor for the ISSCR 11th Annual Meeting. Each confirmed exhibitor will receive the Exhibitor Services Manual which will include important information and order forms.
Exhibit Space Assignment Policy
Space will be assigned only with full payment and according to the ISSCR Priority Point program. The ISSCR reserves the right to determine final exhibit space assignments and to accept or reject any exhibits. Complete the ISSCR Support and Exhibit Contract and note your booth location preference.
Priority Point Program
Exhibitor Priority Points are received throughout the year by participating as an exhibitor or supporter in an ISSCR event. Initial exhibit booth space assignment is offered according to companies’ accrued priority points in the ISSCR Priority Point program. Click here for details.
Exhibit Cancellation Policy
The ISSCR must receive written notice of exhibit space cancellation or booth reduction. Exhibitors who notify the ISSCR on or before March 14, 2013, may be eligible to reclaim a 50 percent refund off the order. Refunds will not be made after March 14, 2013.
Exhibit Policies — What You Need to Know
- All exhibit agreements must be made on the ISSCR Support and Exhibit Contract and submitted with full payment to ISSCR Headquarters.
- No exhibitor shall sublet, assign or share any part of the space allocated.
- Booth space is assigned according to the ISSCR Priority Point program.
- Meeting registration must be used by exhibiting company’s employees only.
- The ISSCR reserves the right to review and approve materials before providing mailing lists.
For a full list of exhibit rules and regulations, see the second page of the Support and Exhibit Contract.
Please contact Amy Claver or Drew Rich with any questions.
Amy Claver Drew Rich