Onsite Registration & Badge Pickup
- Self-check-in with your confirmation email for faster badge retrieval.
- Registration is open at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) in the Main Foyer:
- Tuesday, 19 June 14:00-18:00
- Wednesday, 20 June 07:30-20:30
- Thursday, 21 June 08:15-18:30
- Friday, 22 June 08:15-18:30
- Saturday, 23 June 08:15-18:30
Download the Free “ISSCR 2018” App (available in June)
- Your personalized schedule, latest updates and news and networking opportunities are available on your smartphones or tablets.
Food and Drinks
- Light refreshments will be available at break times when exhibit hall is open.
- You are encouraged to visit one of the many restaurants located near the convention center during lunch times. Lunches are not included in your meeting registration.
- Dining discounts are available at participating restaurants for attendees who "show their badges"
- Located in MCEC Foyer at ISSCR Registration desk.
- “Red Coat” guest service ambassadors are stationed at each entrance to assist you.
Attend the Orientation
- First timers or regulars will appreciate tips from staff and experienced attendees to maximize your time during the annual meeting held in the Main Foyer, near the registration area:
- Tuesday, 19 June 15:00-16:30
- Wednesday, 20 June 08:30-10:00
- Attire: Business casual
- Coat Check/Cloak Room: MCEC
- Lost & Found: Registration, Main Foyer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary in the MCEC (account & password available onsite and in official program)