What to Know & Prepare
Who is Eligible?
Complimentary meeting registration is available for accredited news media as approved by the ISSCR. Applicants should cover stem cell research or a related field on a regular basis and not be among those restricted below.
Complimentary media registration will NOT be granted to:
- Companies, organizations, or individuals producing publications, blogs, videos, and/or other electronic media intended for marketing, advertising, financial analysis, or public relations purposes.
- Scientific editors or publishers.
Accepted Media Credentials
Please prepare to upload the relevant credentials to your Media Registration Form.
Print and Broadcast Examples:
- Internationally accredited media pass or a business card issued by a recognized news organization.
- Recent bylined article or broadcast credit.
- Current publicly-available masthead or staff list from a recognized news organization.
Official letter of assignment from an accredited news organization.
Submit a letter with blog URL, audience reach, and statement of purpose regarding attendance.
Note: Blogger must demonstrate previous unbiased coverage of the stem cell research field as well as a sizeable and/or significant public or professional following. Corporate-owned and/or sponsored blogs are not eligible, nor are those that accept payment in exchange for the review of products or services.