- Nissim Benvenisty, Hebrew University, Israel
- Magdalena Götz, Institute of Stem Cell Research, Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen, Germany
- Hans Schöler, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, Germany
- Peter Zandstra, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Il-Hoan Oh, Catholic University of Korea, South Korea
- Youngsook Son, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- Jihwan Song, CHA University, South Korea
We invite you to join your colleagues in Seoul, South Korea, for Stem Cell Research: Present and Future, a two-day program of in-depth scientific presentations and discussions from international experts.
This joint International Symposia with the Korean Society for Stem Cell Research is designed to delve into a focused topic and explore related scientific, technical, and policy issues. ISSCR International Symposia take place in regions throughout the world, each offering the latest topical developments in an area of stem cell science.
Sign up for email from the ISSCR to receive notices about this meeting as well as news and information from across the stem cell field.
Plenary Session Topics
- Cell Fate Decisions
- Cellular Reprogramming
- Tissue and Cancer Stem Cells
- Microenvironment and the Stem Cell Niche
- Epigenetics and Aging of Stem Cells
- New Technologies in Stem Cells
- Disease Modeling and Stem Cells
- Stem Cells in Translation
Concurrent Session Topics
- Genome Editing in Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Quality Control for Cell Therapy
- Organoids and Development
- Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering
- Application of Stem Cell Technologies
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
Grand Hilton Seoul
Seoul, South Korea
What to Expect
The ISSCR and KSSCR are proud to present an exciting scientific program in an engaging, intimate atmosphere. The meeting will open and close with keynote lectures from renowned experts, along with the latest research on how stem cell models are used to understand development, regeneration, and disease.
Learn about the latest science from a slate of global speakers
Present your research in an abstract-selected talk or poster presentation
Connect with colleagues through numerous networking opportunities
Who Should Attend?
Academic, industry and clinical researchers interested in stem cell biology and its therapeutic applications are encouraged to attend and share your latest research and finding. Attendees will hear from leaders in the field and benefit from the convivial atmosphere and open exchange of ideas found at this symposium.
What Sets the International Symposia Apart?
ISSCR International Symposia are where the world's leading minds are building the future of stem cell science. They are