ISSCR International Symposium
6-8 November 2019 | Toronto, Canada
One of the best parts of an ISSCR International Symposium is networking with colleagues at all levels in an intimate and accessible way. You'll have numerous opportunities to further your science and career including poster presentations, social receptions, and our unique online-to-onsite job search platform, Job Match.
This ISSCR International Symposium will feature 100 posters with the latest stem cell science across a range of topics. Poster presentations will take place in one evening session on Thursday, 7 November, 16:30-18:30.
Have research to present? Submit your abstract before 28 August , 2019.
Receptions are a great opportunity to make new discoveries and new connections. Plan to greet your fellow attendees at the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, and see the latest science at the poster reception on Thursday. Both events are at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
This innovative opportunity connects academic and industry employers with scientists looking for their next position. Candidates and employers can communicate online before the meeting, and then meet in person in Toronto.What's Different About This Job Fair?
- Research whom you would like to meet before the event.
- Eliminate the randomness of a traditional job fair.
- Plan to meet your preferred candidates onsite.
Phase I: Opt into Job Match
Job Match is included in
- Job seekers: You will be asked questions about your expertise and the type of position you are seeking. Your responses will constitute your job match profile. You can also upload your CV for employers to view.
- Employers: You will be asked about your open position and the types of candidates you are seeking. Your responses will constitute your job match profile.
If you have already registered and would like to opt
Phase II: Browse and Connect
Starting October 2019:
- Visit the Job Match Directory to browse job match profiles for connections that meet your interests.
- Employers can view details of potential candidates and view CVs and poster information. Job seekers can view open position details.
- Filter job match profiles by geography, field, technical expertise and much more.
- Use the “Send Message” button to contact potential matches, or simply use email. Job seekers can contact employers and vice versa.
- Return to the Job Match Directory periodically as additional participants complete profiles.
Phase III: Meet in Person
- Communicate with your short-listed contacts and make plans to meet in Toronto.