The ECTORS (European Cell Therapy and Organ Regeneration Section) is ESOT community covering all the "new" fields in transplantation. The 1st ECTORS meeting is centred around the state of the art of regenerative medicine in organ transplantation and its road to clinical application. Networking between researchers from different fields of regenerative medicine is a central aim of the meeting.
Venue: Copenhagen, Denmark
Date: 14-15 September 2019
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in solid organ transplantation
- Organ reconditioning through machine perfusion
- Corporate look at regenerative medicine
- Learn and discuss the latest developments in regenerative medicine in organ transplantation
- Establish new contacts among top researchers in the field
- Be part of the ECTORS community to participate in future progress.
Meeting website: https://www.esot.org/events-education/events/13948/overview
To submit your meeting or course, please contact Chris Barry
Science Communications & Education Manager