We invite you to join us at this 2-day symposium with high ranking international speakers:
P. Alves, P. Andrews, N. Benvenisty, P. Burridge, N. Hoppe, M. Izrael, A. Karlsen, P. Menasche, C.L. Mummery, H. Niemann, B. Reichart, Y. Reisner, Y. Sato, H. Semb, J. Sluijter, D. Strunk, and W. Zimmermann
Complemented by lead investigators from Hannover Medical School and
company talks by Corlife, Eppendorf, Kadimastem, Miltenyi, Novo Nordisk, and Ovizio
these speakers will set the frame in the symposium’s key topics:
- Applied human pluripotent stem cells research and bioprocessing
- Pre-clinical large animal models and clinical translation
- Safety aspects, ethics, and the regulatory environment
- Commercial opportunities
- Progress in alternative and competing technologies
The meeting offers extensive opportunities to present own data and networking in poster sessions.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 15th
- Participation fee is limited to €50,- including all networking and social events thanks to the unsparing financial support from public and commercial sources !
- Modern venue set in picturesque city centre with historic x-mas market
- Limited capacity: first come- first served!
- Info and registration: www.mh-hannover.de/technobeat_symposium_2019.html
We look forward to welcoming you!
Dr. Robert Zweigerdt and Prof. Ulrich Martin on behalf of the organising committee
Leibniz Research Laboratories for Biotechnology and Artificial Organs (LEBAO)
Hannover Medical School
To submit your meeting or course, please contact Chris Barry
Science Communications & Education Manager