- Nominees must be independent investigators conducting original research in basic science or clinical development and translation in the field of stem cell research.
- Nominations that reflect the full diversity of the membership of ISSCR are strongly encouraged.
- Nominees must be ISSCR members in good standing.
- Nominees must be nominated by two (or more) ISSCR members in good standing.
- Nominees must be available to attend the ISSCR Annual Meeting if selected as the award recipient.
The winner will receive a cash award in the amount of $5,000 USD and a complimentary registration for the Annual Meeting. The award recipient will be honored and give a featured presentation during a plenary session at the ISSCR Annual Meeting.
Nominations must be sponsored by two or more people. Nomination letters may be submitted individually or as a single, co-signed letter. Nomination letter(s) (up to two pages) should provide the following:
- a statement of up to 100 words highlighting the body of work for which the nominee is being nominated
an overview of the contributions of the nominee to the field of stem cell research.
A copy of the nominee’s CV and listing of up to five of their most relevant publications must also accompany the nomination letter. Include an electronic version of these publications where possible.