The Global Stem Cell Event
The World's Largest Stem Cell-focused Meeting
With more than 3,500 attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and media, the meeting brings together everyone from senior scientists to trainees to discover, share, and network with leading innovators in the stem cell community.
Through our scientific programming and networking opportunities, we provide inspiration and insight to advance the promise of this dynamic field of research.
- Learn from plenary and keynote speakers, and 20 concurrent sessions in 5 tracks.
- Present your work in front of 3,500+ attendees, and find collaborations to help drive your research forward.
- Engage directly with leaders in the field and peers at all career levels to enhance your career and gain new perspectives.
- Network at special events from the Junior Investigator Reception to Meet Up Hubs and Job Match.
- Immerse yourself in the largest exhibit hall solely dedicated to stem cell research and advancement.
ISSCR Code of Conduct
The ISSCR is committed to providing a safe and productive meeting environment that fosters open dialogue and discussion and the exchange of scientific ideas, while promoting respect and equal treatment for all participants, free of harassment and discrimination. All participants are expected to treat others with respect and consideration, follow venue rules, and alert staff or security of any dangerous situations or anyone in distress. Attendees are expected to uphold standards of scientific integrity and professional ethics. These policies apply to all attendees, speakers, exhibitors, staff, contractors, volunteers, and guests at the meeting and related events.
ISSCR prohibits any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise. Incidents should immediately be reported to security and ISSCR meetings staff at email@example.com.
Still photography, video and/or audio taping of the sessions, presentations and posters at the ISSCR 2020 Annual Meeting is strictly prohibited. Intent to communicate or disseminate results or discussion presented at the meeting is prohibited until the start of each individual presentation.
By registering for the meeting, attendees agree that their image or recording may be used by the ISSCR in future promotional pieces. For related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.