ISSCR 2019 Brand and Logo Usage Guidelines
Thank you for partnering with the International Society for Stem Cell Research to help make the 2019 Annual Meeting a success. We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles this June, and appreciate your efforts in promoting the meeting to your contacts and customers.
To assist you in creating effective communications, we can provide the ISSCR 2019 visual elements listed below. We ask that you follow these guidelines when utilizing the ISSCR name and/or the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting event name.
Know the Facts
- What: The ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting
- When: 26-29 June 2019
- Where: Los Angeles, CA
- URL: www.isscr2019.org
- Hashtag: #ISSCR2019
Referencing the Meeting
We encourage sponsors and exhibitors to share your participation in the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting. Please refer to the name of the meeting only as follows:
- The ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting
- ISSCR 2019
All references to ISSCR 2019 in association with events, programs, or campaigns from non-ISSCR entities must clearly state that the ISSCR and the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting are not directly related to the event and must not imply endorsement by the ISSCR or relation to the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting.
Follow ISSCR on social media and share our meeting-related posts. We’ll use our annual meeting hashtag (#ISSCR2019) to share meeting news, updates, reminders, and more!
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ISSCR
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ISSCR
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/isscr
A successful meeting for the ISSCR, means a successful meeting for you! Please help us share information about your participation in the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting. We encourage you to copy, paste, and share the sample content listed below. Consider forwarding this page to your marketing department.
Sample Content for Exhibitors
- We’re exhibiting at the @ISSCR Annual Meeting in Los Angeles 26-29 June. Hope to see you there! #ISSCR2019 www.isscr2019.org
- We’re exhibiting at the @ISSCR Annual Meeting in Los Angeles 26-29 June. Come see us at booth x #ISSCR2019 www.isscr2019.org
- Come see us at booth x at the @ISSCR Annual Meeting in Los Angeles 26-29 June. We’ll mix & mingle with 4,000+ attendees from 65+ countries #ISSCR2019 www.isscr2019.org
- We’re excited to exhibit at the world’s largest event for #stemcell research. Hope to see you at #ISSCR2019 in Los Angeles 26-29 June! www.isscr2019.org (Tag ISSCR)
- Join us at the global #stemcell event! #ISSCR2019 will take place 26-29 June in Los Angeles. We’ll be exhibiting at booth x. www.isscr2019.org (Tag ISSCR)
- We’re excited to exhibit at the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting. This global stem cell event will take place 26-29 June in Los Angeles, CA. Hope to see you there! Learn more and register at www.isscr2019.org.
Sample Content for Sponsors
- We’re excited to sponsor the @ISSCR’s global #stemcell event in Los Angeles 26-29 June. Hope to see you at #ISSCR2019 www.isscr2019.org
- We’re a #proudsponsor of the world’s largest event for #stemcell research. Hope to see you at #ISSCR2019 in Los Angeles 26-29 June! @ISSCR www.isscr2019.org
- The @ISSCR Annual Meeting sits at the heart of the #stemcell and #regenerativemedicine community, connecting over 4,000 attendees from 65+ countries to share breakthroughs and advances from every aspect of the field. Join us! #proudsponsor #ISSCR2019 www.isscr2019.org (Tag ISSCR)
- We’re a proud sponsor of the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting. This global stem cell event will take place 26-29 June in Los Angeles, CA. Hope to see you there! Learn more and register at www.isscr2019.org.
ISSCR 2019 Visual Elements
The following visual elements are available to exhibitors and sponsors for use in announcing your participation in ISSCR 2019:
- Meeting lock-up (name, dates, location, tagline)
- Imagery with color wash
ISSCR Logo and 2019 Meeting Lock-Up
These elements must be used consistently, free from manipulation, disassembly, or change. They are also available in black and white, and as PNG, EPS and JPG files. Contact email@example.com to request native files.
ISSCR 2019 Meeting Lock-Up:
When using the ISSCR logo always maintain a clear space around the mark. The margin of clear space around the logo should be equal to the height of the ISSCR logo, as shown on the right. This formula applies to all sizes of the ISSCR logo.
When using the logo over photographs or textured backgrounds, make sure the photograph or texture does not impede the legibility of the logo itself.
The ISSCR Annual Meeting 2019 brand has a primary palette of teal, aqua and dark grey. The teal and aqua can be used as a gradient (see stylized photography below). The secondary palette can be used for supporting elements; the purple may also be used as a gradient.
The stylized look of the ISSCR 2019 photography is acheived by overlaying the ISSCR gradients on top of a contrast-adjusted black and white photograph. If you wish to utilize the gradient overlay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the Photoshop elements necessary. This is not a requirement.
Differentiation of Brands
All sponsors and exhibitors must make clear that any communications promoting your presence at the meeting, or any affiliated offers or programs, are independent from the ISSCR 2019 Annual Meeting. In addition, sponsors and exhibitors must include their own name and/or logo with any use of the ISSCR 2019 name and/or visual elements, to make clear that communications are issued by a third party and by the ISSCR.
All publications, advertisements, online applications, and websites utilizing the ISSCR 2019 visual elements must follow the branding guidelines. Any depictions of the ISSCR brand or meeting elements from a non-ISSCR entity deemed incorrect or non-conforming to the branding guidelines will be asked to be removed or corrected.