The Global Stem Cell Event
About ISSCR 2020
With nearly 4,000 attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and media, the meeting brings together everyone from senior scientists to trainees to discover, share, and network with leading innovators in the stem cell community.
Through our scientific programming and networking opportunities, we provide inspiration and insight to advance this dynamic field of research.
- Learn from globally-renowned speakers sharing their cutting edge research.
- Present your work in front of 4,000 attendees, and find collaborations to help drive your research forward.
- Engage directly with leaders in the field and peers at all career levels to enhance your career and gain new perspectives.
- Network at special events from the Junior Investigator Reception to Meet Up Hubs and Job Match.
- Immerse yourself in the largest exhibit hall solely dedicated to stem cell research and advancement.
Stay up to date. Sign up to receive news and information about ISSCR 2020.
Things to Know:
- Meeting Location: Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
- Attire: Business casual. It is recommended to dress in layers as the convention center may be chilly.
- Accessibility. ISSCR is committed to offering an accessible meeting environment where barriers of any type do not exclude people from attending and participating.
- Coat and Luggage/Baggage Check will be available during the dates of the meeting. More details to come.
- Food and Beverages: Light refreshments will be available at break times when the exhibit hall is open. Food station options will also be available in the convention center. Lunches are not included in the meeting registration.
- Information/Assistance On-site: Stop by the ISSCR registration desk with any questions. The ISSCR registration desk will be located in the North Lobby of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Meeting Request Form: for those interested in hosting a meeting or event during the ISSCR Annual Meeting, please complete a Private Event and Request for Meeting Space Approval Form. Use our Meeting Request Form.
- Mobile App: Download the mobile app prior to the start of the meeting so you can personalize your schedule, receive the latest updates and check the networking opportunities. More details to come.
- Parking: Parking is available at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. Learn more.
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the convention center during the days of the meeting. Network ID and password will be provided on-site and in the program guide.
About the ISSCR
Founded in 2002, the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) is the leading professional organization of stem cell scientists, representing more than 4,000 members across 67 countries, each of who makes a personal commitment to upholding the society’s guidelines for responsible and ethical practice. We are scientists, clinicians, business leaders, ethicists, and educators dedicated to the responsible advancement of stem cell research and its translation to the clinic. We are a single voice for a whole world of discovery.