The Global Stem Cell Event
About ISSCR 2020 Virtual
The ISSCR has transformed its world renown annual scientific meeting. This virtual event will bring together leaders in stem cell science and regenerative medicine from across the world to connect, collaborate, and discuss the latest advances in the the field, new data, and the year's most compelling breakthroughs - all from a safe, physical distance.
While it may look a little different, the ISSCR 2020 Virtual meeting's exceptional scientific programming and networking opportunities will continue to provide inspiration and insight to advance this dynamic field of research - hallmarks of all ISSCR events!
- Learn from the world's scientific leaders who will share their cutting edge research. Same fantastic program and speakers!
- Access to ALL preconference workshops, seminars, and special networking events now included! BONUS DAY!
- Unprecedented access to ALL scientific sessions and events live and on-demand through the duration of the meeting. Watch and engage when you like!
- Opportunities to connect with the scientific community through digital hubs around scientific topics, sessions, and career stages. Keep the conversation and networking going!
- Immerse yourself in the largest "virtual" exhibit hall solely dedicated to stem cell research and advancement - and see new tools and technologies that will help you advance research. Latest tools and tech!
About the ISSCR
Founded in 2002, the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) is the leading professional organization of stem cell scientists, representing more than 4,000 members across 67 countries, each of whom makes a personal commitment to upholding the society’s guidelines for responsible and ethical practice. We are scientists, clinicians, business leaders, ethicists, and educators dedicated to the responsible advancement of stem cell research and its translation to the clinic. We are a single voice for a whole world of discovery.