ISSCR 2020 Virtual Brand and Logo Usage Guidelines
Thank you for partnering with the International Society for Stem Cell Research to help make the 2020 Virtual Meeting a success. We look forward to seeing you in the virtual platform and appreciate your efforts in promoting the meeting to your contacts and customers.
To assist you in creating effective communications, we can provide the ISSCR 2020 Virtual visual elements listed below. We ask that you follow these guidelines when utilizing the ISSCR name and/or the ISSCR 2020 Virtual event name.
- What: ISSCR 2020 Virtual
- When: 23-27 June, 2020
- Where: Virtual
- URL: www.isscr2020.org
- Hashtag: #ISSCR2020
Referencing the Meeting
We encourage sponsors and exhibitors to share your participation in ISSCR 2020 Virtual. Please refer to the name of the meeting only as follows:
- ISSCR 2020 Virtual
All references to ISSCR 2020 Virtual in association with events, programs, or campaigns from non-ISSCR entities must clearly state that the ISSCR and ISSCR 2020 Virtual are not directly related to the event and must not imply endorsement by the ISSCR or relation to ISSCR 2020 Virtual.
Follow ISSCR on social media and share our meeting-related posts. We’ll use our annual meeting hashtag (#ISSCR2020) to share meeting news, updates, reminders, and more!
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ISSCR
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ISSCR
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/isscr
A successful meeting for the ISSCR, means a successful meeting for you! Please help us share information about your participation in ISSCR 2020 Virtual. We encourage you to copy, paste, and share the sample content listed below. Consider forwarding this page to your marketing department.
Sample Content for Exhibitors
- We’re exhibiting at @ISSCR 2020 Virtual from 23-27 June. Hope to see you there! #ISSCR2020 www.isscr2020.org
- We’re exhibiting at @ISSCR 2020 Virtual from 23-27 June. Come see us at booth x #ISSCR2020 www.isscr2020.org
- Come see us at booth x at @ISSCR 2020 Virtual from 23-27 June. We'll join attendees from around the globe #ISSCR2020 www.isscr2020.org
- We’re excited to exhibit at the global #stemcell event of the year. Hope to see you at #ISSCR2020 from 23-27 June! www.isscr2020.org (Tag ISSCR)
- Join us at the global #stemcell event! #ISSCR2020 Virtual will take place 23-27 June. We’ll be exhibiting at booth x. www.isscr2020.org (Tag ISSCR)
- We’re excited to exhibit at ISSCR 2020 Virtual. This global stem cell event will take place from 23-27 June. Come visit us at our virtual exhibit booth! Learn more and register at www.isscr2020.org.
Sample Content for Sponsors
- We’re excited to sponsor the @ISSCR’s global #stemcell event from 23-27 June. Hope you will join us at #ISSCR2020 Virtual www.isscr2020.org
- We’re a #proudsponsor of the world’s largest event for #stemcell research. Hope you will join us at #ISSCR2020 Virtual from 23-27 June! @ISSCR www.isscr2020.org
- @ISSCR 2020 Virtual sits at the heart of the #stemcell and #regenerativemedicine community, connecting attendees from around the globe to share breakthroughs and advances from every aspect of the field. Join us! #proudsponsor #ISSCR2020 www.isscr2020.org (Tag ISSCR)
- We’re a proud sponsor of ISSCR 2020 Virtual. This global stem cell event will take place from 23-27 June. Hope to see you virtually! Learn more and register at www.isscr2020.org.
ISSCR 2020 Visual Elements
The following visual elements are available to exhibitors and sponsors for use in announcing your participation in ISSCR 2020 Virtual:
- Meeting lock-up (name, dates, location, tagline)
- Imagery with color wash
ISSCR Logo and 2020 Meeting Lock-Up
These elements must be used consistently, free from manipulation, disassembly, or change. They are also available in black and white, and as PNG, EPS and JPG files. Contact email@example.com to request native files.
When using the ISSCR logo always maintain a clear space around the mark. The margin of clear space around the logo should be equal to the height of the ISSCR logo, as shown on the right. This formula applies to all sizes of the ISSCR logo.
When using the logo over photographs or textured backgrounds, make sure the photograph or texture does not impede the legibility of the logo itself.
TypographyThe ISSCR 2020 Virtual graphics use several type families. Headlines and pull quotes are Bebas Neue, whereas body copy and supporting texts use the Proxima Nova family. Type treatment should be clean and simple and without effects such as gradients, drop shadows, or bevels.
If you wish to utilize the stylized photography, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the stylized stock photography necessary. This is not a requirement.
Differentiation of Brands
All sponsors and exhibitors must make clear that any communications promoting your presence at the meeting, or any affiliated offers or programs, are independent from ISSCR 2020 Virtual. In addition, sponsors and exhibitors must include their own name and/or logo with any use of the ISSCR 2020 Virtual name and/or visual elements, to make clear that communications are issued by a third party and by the ISSCR.
All publications, advertisements, online applications, and websites utilizing the ISSCR 2020 Virtual visual elements must follow the branding guidelines. Any depictions of the ISSCR brand or meeting elements from a non-ISSCR entity deemed incorrect or non-conforming to the branding guidelines will be asked to be removed or corrected.