Melissa Carpenter, PhD
Derek Hei, PhD
Vertex Pharmaceuticals, USA
Malin Parmar, PhD
Lund University, Sweden
Sponsor and Exhibit
This ISSCR event provides a fantastic opportunity to raise your company’s visibility and develop connections with scientists and industry leaders who are moving their discoveries toward clinical trials, and to promote products, tools, and services that support the translation and development of cellular therapies.
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Innovation Showcase - Get in front of industry and academia experts in translation to highlight how your company's products, services, tools, and technologies can enable the translation of discoveries to tangible cell and gene therapy products.
- Speaker's Dinner - Network with the symposium's world-renowned experts leading the development of cell therapies.
- Logo Visibility on Meeting Items - Raise brand awareness by sponsoring attendee items including bags, badge lanyards, notebooks, pens, and water bottles.
- Session Sponsorships - Align your brand with focused session topics at the meeting with targeted audiences.
- Registration Sponsor - High visibility opportunity with exclusive logo recognition on the meeting registration page and confirmation emails.
- Exhibit - Establish your company's presence with an in-person and/or virtual exhibit booth.
- And more!
For more information or to sponsor/exhibit with us, please contact ISSCR Industry Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.