Nissim Benvenisty, MD, PhD
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Robert Blelloch, MD, PhD
University of California, San Francisco, USA
Daniel Marshak, PhD
Consulting & Advisory, USA
Melissa Carpenter, PhD
Assem Ziady, PhD
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, USA
John Tisdale, MD
Shen Shen, PhD
Vertex Pharmaceuticals, USA
Gerhard Bauer, Professor
University of California, School of Medicine, USA
Sponsor and Exhibit
This ISSCR event provides a fantastic opportunity to raise your company’s visibility and develop connections with scientists and industry leaders who are moving their discoveries toward clinical trials, and to promote products, tools, and services that support the translation and development of gene and cell therapies.
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Innovation Showcase - Get in front of industry and academia experts in translation to highlight how your company's products, services, tools, and technologies can enable the translation of discoveries to tangible cell and gene therapy products.
- Speaker's Dinner - Network with the symposium's world-renowned experts leading the development of cell and gene therapies.
- Logo Visibility on Meeting Items - Raise brand awareness by sponsoring attendee items including bags, badge lanyards, notebooks, pens, and water bottles.
- Session Sponsorships - Align your brand with focused session topics at the meeting with targeted audiences.
- Registration Sponsor - High visibility opportunity with exclusive logo recognition on the meeting registration page and confirmation emails.
- Exhibit - Establish your company's presence with an in-person and/or virtual exhibit booth.
- And more!
For more information or to sponsor/exhibit with us, please contact ISSCR Industry Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.