Nissim Benvenisty, MD, PhD
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Robert Blelloch, MD, PhD
University of California San Francisco, USA
Yukiko Gotoh, PhD
University of Tokyo, Japan
Hiromitsu Nakauchi, MD, PhD
Stanford University, USA
Hideyuki Okano, MD, PhD
Keio University School of Medicine, Japan
Malin Parmar, PhD
Lund University, Sweden
Takanori Takebe, MD, PhD
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, USA/Tokyo Medical and Dental University and Yokohama City University, Japan
Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD
Gladstone Institutes, USA and Center for iPS Cell Research & Application, Kyoto University, Japan
Abstract submission for the Tokyo 2021 International Symposium is closed.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions will be considered for both oral and poster presentations. To submit an abstract, you will need to register for the meeting and purchase an abstract submission code.
Abstract Submission Requirements
All abstract submissions are screened by the Program Committee to ensure that they meet these standards. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes grounds for abstract rejection.
• Substantial experimental, calculated, or theoretical results must be included.
• Abstract must adhere to the principles in the ISSCR Guidelines for Stem Cell Research and Clinical Translation.
• Results are the work of the listed author(s).
• Abstract must adhere to Abstract Submission Agreement.
- Language: English
- Abstract Title: Abstract Titles are limited to 175 characters, including spaces. Titles should be in ALL CAPS.
- Submission Type: You can submit your poster for consideration as an oral and/or a poster presentation. Abstracts not selected for an oral presentation will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
- Oral: A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations. Oral presentations are limited to 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions. Abstracts not chosen for an oral presentation will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
- Poster: Attendees will be assigned to present their poster during one poster session during the meeting. Posters will be on display for viewing for the duration of the meeting, including the on-demand period.
- Presenter: Each abstract may indicate only one presenting author, who should be listed as the head-author.
- Co-author(s): Each abstract can include a maximum of 24 co-authors.
- Abstract Text: Abstracts are limited to 2,000 letters, not including spaces. Abstracts must be formatted as one paragraph; those not in compliance will be edited to conform to this format. Abstract text should not include section titles (such as Methods, Results, Conclusions), tables, graphs, charts, diagrams, authors, or references or acknowledge funding sources.
- Keywords: Indicate three keywords that highlight the main topics of your abstract.
- Funding Source: You may choose to include funding sources or grants that your work. This is limited to 500 characters, not including spaces.
Categories1. Stem Cells and Development
2. Advanced Technologies of Stem Cell Biology
3. Organoids: from Basic Biology to Clinical Translation
4. Stem Cell-Based Disease Modelling and Drug Development
5. Tissue Engineering
6. Gene Therapy and Genome Editing
7. Stem Cell-Based Therapies
Review & Notification of Result
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the committee. Acceptance/rejection of abstracts will be notified to the submitters via email.