Nissim Benvenisty, MD, PhD
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Robert Blelloch, MD, PhD
University of California San Francisco, USA
Yukiko Gotoh, PhD
University of Tokyo, Japan
Hiromitsu Nakauchi, MD, PhD
Stanford University, USA
Hideyuki Okano, MD, PhD
Keio University School of Medicine, Japan
Malin Parmar, PhD
Lund University, Sweden
Takanori Takebe, MD, PhD
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, USA/Tokyo Medical and Dental University and Yokohama City University, Japan
Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD
Gladstone Institutes, USA and Center for iPS Cell Research & Application, Kyoto University, Japan
Registration for the Tokyo 2021 International Symposium is open.
ISSCR Full/Affiliate Member
ISSCR Trainee Member
JSRM Full Member
All fees will be charged in Japanese Yen. Please see exchange-rates.org for today’s exchange rate. Note: To receive the member rate, you must be a member of the ISSCR or JSRM and provide your ISSCR or JSRM Member ID Number. If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit the following websites:
- The ISSCR is committed to providing a safe and productive meeting environment that fosters open dialogue and discussion and the exchange of scientific ideas, while promoting respect and equal treatment for all participants, free of harassment and discrimination.
- All participants are expected to treat others with respect and consideration and uphold standards of scientific integrity and professional ethics.
- These policies apply to all attendees, speakers, exhibitors, staff, contractors, volunteers, and guests at the meeting and related events.
- ISSCR prohibits any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise. Incidents should immediately be reported to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and ISSCR meetings staff at email@example.com.
Methods of Payment
There are 2 methods of payment.
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer (Includes a handling fee of $25 USD)
We encourage participants to pay the registration fee online by credit card. Please note all confirmations and information will be communicated via the email address you enter at registration.
Notes for Bank Transfer
- The remitter's name must be the same as the participant’s name.
- All bank fees for remittance are to be paid by the participant.
- Please make your payment within two weeks.
- Once you have made your payment, please send an e-mail to the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your payment and send you a confirmation e-mail.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- To request a refund, email the Secretariat at email@example.com by September 29, 2021. The registration payment will be refunded, less a $25 USD handling fee.
- After September 30, 2021, registration is non-refundable.
- Please note that cancellations or refund requests are not accepted by phone.